1. Are you planning to upload your awesome skin to Hive? Please review the rules here.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still haven't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Weave light to take you to your highest hopes - the 6th Special Effect Contest is here!
    Dismiss Notice
  5. Lead your forces to battle in the 15th Techtree Contest. The call is yours, commander!
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Nightborne Priest

Submitted by Ascrelle
This bundle is marked as awaiting update. A staff member has requested changes to it before it can be approved.
Nightborne Priest
[​IMG]
This is a custom skin texture for the Priest unit to resemble a member of the Nightborne faction from World of Warcraft.

-The torso, shoulders and cloak are new from scratch.
-The face, hair and neck have been heavily modified.
-The staff has received some slight modifications as well as a recolor.
-The arms and legs have been recolored.

To use the model, download the .blp file and import it into your WC3 map or campaign, changing its texture path to either Textures\Priest.blp or Textures\BloodPriest.blp, replacing (respectively) either the
Reign of Chaos Priest texture or the Frozen Throne Priest texture.

You are free to use, edit and/or take parts from this texture so long as you credit both me and Blizzard Entertainment.
Previews
Contents

Nightborne Priest (Texture)

Reviews
Archian
Not very much original work. This texture is mainly a CnP and recolored version.
  1. The_Warchief

The_Warchief

Resources:
    Models:
    Skins:
    Resources:
    Very neat! I like how you can see many details changed up and added in, yet it never loses the feel or the "silhouette" of the base priest. My main critique would be to say that the face might be just a tad clustered between the runes on the head and the jaw piece, but I think all-in-all it still works. ^^

2. FeruEnzeruJKun

FeruEnzeruJKun

Resources:
    Resources:
    Nice idea for the comparison of the original Blizzard skin. I think i'll try doing comparison pics and screenshots of all of the original Blizzard Skins and Custom Made Skins (unless i give credit to everyone for using it). :infl_thumbs_up:

3. Rence Kristoff

Rence Kristoff

Resources:
    Resources:
    Really Good. I like the cape and the staff. I hope you do the other elves too.

4. MogulKahn

MogulKahn

Resources:
    Resources:
    Pretty damn good. I would like to see more Nightborne units from you. Keep it up!

5. Phyrus

Phyrus

Resources:
    Resources:
    love it <3 5/5

6. Archian

Archian

Site Director

Resources:
    Skins:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Not very much original work. This texture is mainly a CnP and recolored version.

7. Arkth

Arkth

Resources:
    Resources:
    Lovely! 5/5 this is a useful and High quality skin, damn elitist rules :/ this should be aproved so more people could have access to this