• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night vision glasses - icon need

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Could soemone create 1 icon for that pls ? Background: black. The glasses: metal in colour with green glass maybe if you think of something better to add to the glasses you are welcome as i just need nice icon for that.

Level 7
Used in military, but futuristic. Like smth liek that maybe? This is ugly. Im just giving the main idea of how it should look, liek you can make improvements. (Like remove that green spot in the glasses, that is lighter than the other green of the glass, add better metal cover and better green glass look, black background for the item and the DISBTN. Could you do 1 for me?

Level 7
That looks more futuristic with 'lineed glass' ok, thx very much, that will work. :)

Just 1 question, for info, what are sun glasses with green lens for night vision ? I never thought there was such a thing. But you know those things that are like a laser pen, lens detectors, etc items that look everyday items but have high tech in them.

Level 11
3.26ly said:
That looks more futuristic with 'lineed glass' ok, thx very much, that will work. :)

Just 1 question, for info, what are sun glasses with green lens for night vision ? I never thought there was such a thing. But you know those things that are like a laser pen, lens detectors, etc items that look everyday items but have high tech in them.

AFAIK there is no such thing as sunglasses with night viion lenses, I just wanted to make sure if you wanted military/futuristic goggles or some weird gnomish night vision glasses ;)

Level 7
Will it be too much actually if i ask you to make the brown thing on the back (that is like part of a belt) also grey and to look metal with some dotts like 'red and green lamps' or smth liek that:

You can simply reload it on the place of the currently loaded icon.

Look how i would prefer it (you can use the same metal skin as the one on the goggles themselves with the lamps)

Status
Not open for further replies.