• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New user... Or what u call a Headline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Now im here, Amargaard, no one special, But im here!

Im tired of looking at the text: "Please introduce yourself to the hiveworkshop, Amargaard"

So now im writing this. I dont know what it is for... Can u read it?

Well, an introduction... Hmmm...

Yeah, im living in a small land called Denmark, and thats why my English sometimes fails. Im not that smart on all these words as MESH... yet! (Actually I know that its the shape of a model, But theres other hard words too). I think i would be a very good Modeller, Iconmaker or mapmaker, 'couse im very creative and im drawing much... But that will first happend if i succed in finding out to do it, so im glad that theres many people here that write tutorials to us N00bs! Thx for that...

Hmmmm... Was that a good Introducion enough?

-Edit: Thx for welcomming me :D What i am good at...? Hmmm... I guess it's terraining! :D That is what i like to spend time on in World Editor...! :D BTW, the reason i edited this post is becouse there is a rule: "Don't double-post!"... Right? I heard others talking about that, so that's why im editing... :/ (And this box below called "Reason for Editing:", what i that for? Shall i write something in it?

Last edited:
Level 9
Well... Sounds good enough, anyways welcome to The Hive. Follow the rules and enjoy your stay here. So, what are you talented at ;) ?

Status
Not open for further replies.