• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Model Moderator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Yes, it's nice to have others moderate other sections. The icon section is lacking. We need another moderator or something. Besides, Tiki is really starting to become annoying. And he doesn't fit what a moderator is.

Level 2
SeaGull1723 said:
Yes, it's nice to have others moderate other sections. The icon section is lacking. We need another moderator or something. Besides, Tiki is really starting to become annoying. And he doesn't fit what a moderator is.

Tiki is getting annoying i dont see how

Level 13
awesome! a new moderator for a section that i never really visited, next we could hire another clump of mods to take care of the skin section, put one or two more mods in random sections... i guess as a person that have a funky fro avatar, an adept at making disco pictures oh and also a modeler he deserves to have that task. now, he will furthermore be a more occupied person, he will fall into depression beceause of the overwhelming tasks, this is more like a torture than a reward.

Level 12
As far as being a moderator goes, you need to prove your skills so that way they can trust on deleting skins and stuff that break rules. First thing first. Understand the rules. Then learn what resources should be deleted.

Level 8
SeaGull1723 said:

Lets see you deal with all the crap thats entered into the icon section, and then them saying its a 1337 h/-\X04 icon, and its a pos. You deal with over 1500+ icons, used to be 3000+ icons but I deleted the bottom of the barrell.... and the reason im mod is cause im the best at iconing, thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.