• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Missile Model Needed!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello Hive Modelers!

I searched many times on the site, but i could not find a really convincing missile model for my Firelord Ultimate from http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/icecrown-dota-ai-v1-4-a-210088/?prev=status%3Dp
Perfect would be a missile which looks like the one of Brands Ultimate from League of Legends:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Er4VmbTYYmY

I hope that someone will have the time to create something that fulfils my expectation or helps me to create it without a new model. :thumbs_up:

Pyro

Level 5
A bit lame, but i guess still ok:3

Yeah its actually pretty unique with those particles around it, ill test it , show you screen shot of it ingame and will mention you at special thanks if i finally take it :thumbs_up:

Maybe a modification of this model (ask DonDustin before) or do it ingame :) like increasing the size.

Also a good idea, i could use it aswell (i didnt know it was spinning around itself, thats why i havent had a closer look at it before)

As i said ill test both of them and give you another reply after test:goblin_good_job:

Level 5

As you can see i used the Lava Missile model and i am very convinced of it.
Nevertheless, i have to admit that the missile looks kinda bad when it bounces.
If you are still forced to do another model it would be great if you could create something like a liquid Fireball, which I could involve via trigger, making its size in- and decreasing while flying. But be sure youll get credits for it right now :thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.