• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello,
I don't exactly know what to say but ill do my best.
I am CrackaThun and i enjoy playing pc games along with console games, one game i like to play the most is Warcraft 3 Frozen throne and Reign of Chaos. Those are the two that i play the most and i occasionally play some games on steam. If you have any questions just let me know.

Level 21
Hello there. Prepare to be threaten like a noone since you are the new member, don't get stressed if someone don't answer your message, cuz that's how "old" users see you...

Not that true. New members are not treated like null quantities as long as they are active and show some knowledge or prove to be helpful to the community.
Oh right, welcome to the hive CrackaThun :grin:

Deleted member 242951

D

Deleted member 242951

awelcome to the hive ! I hope you enjoy your time here ! If you have any problems then feel free to post a thread to expres your feelings.... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.