• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

New Jass with MPQDrifter - Mod problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello there.

I got a big problem.. :cry:

I want to create a Modification, but i want to use NEW JASS GEN PACK becuz of it nice features and i need more groundtitles then 13. The most problem there is, when i want to use another Editor then the normal one, MPQDrifter tells me that only persons can use this exe when they use the same Path then i did.. But i think its about map editing only eh, not the exe you need to play - i HOPE!

But there is the problem now: When i use it with NEW JAS GEN PACK and create the Mod Editor.exe, it tells me that this game dont use MPQ´s and just shut down.

This is the problem, he wont open and i dont know how they mean it exactly with same path, guys who want to play this mod, needs to have the SAME PATH (c:\\Games\Wc3\Editor)?? Cant belive this.

Pls help :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.