• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Hidden Model Revealed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Level 10
What's this ugly beast he is mounting ? Genetically modified one-headed ogre lol ?
Really cool model, the goblin fans have luck these days. Do you have an idea of what it's spells might be (at least there must be one like the cryptlords one, that adds spikes).

Level 2
now thats strange, Blizzard forgets to remove unwanted units in non-english vers?

Anyway, pretty cool unit, cant wait to see if Blizz has any plans with it in the future, like the language files for the scond and third orc act that came already with tft.

@armel: ogres were normaly one-headed, until the orcs "modified" them, that is. The ogre chieftain is one-headed too, remember?

Spells would rather be any kind of liquid things, firebomb potions or such. How do you come to the idea of spikes? Don't see the sense of that.

Level 2
If I understood that right you cant just use him in the WE, but he is in the system ressources of wc3.
If you want to use him, you have to dl his model here first.

and DarkDragon, to get patch 1.15 start wc3, click on battle.net and get it dled, as far as I know you cant dl it from any site yet.

Level 2
the model is in the german and some other non-english versions of the patch, if you got the english wc3, you cant apply the german patch on it.
However, also these that have that patch can, as I said, not just use him, so dl him here *sigh*

Level 7
in v1.15 vanished some hidden icons which would go well with the goblin alchemist, e.g a "chemical rage" icon (i think the alternate form is used for this), an "acid bomb" icon and a "heal spray" icon (the heal spray icon is still in the mpq)

Status
Not open for further replies.