• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Fall of the Goblins team recruiting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

its youtr lucky day,i knw oim posting here instead but i'm in a rush....anyway i made a map of dwarves vs goblins a while ago,and it had about 12 custom skins/models of goblins inuclding a few heroes,a tank etc etc i can blow the dust off it and lob em over to ye-but i won't be on til lsunday,then i'll rpely to the post so you know what skins i have exactly

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

aye,well lord_duke[WoSt], ok i have probably all the goblins on this site for one,
-old tinker(alienantfarm)
-blizzard tinker
-the small blue haired goblin form the golbin merchant animation
-the goblin sappers split upo,as 3 seperate goblins
-the golbin blitzer tank
i also used the goblin treecutters,and i'm looking for extra skins and stuff,what enemies am i to look for? dwarves?

Lord_Duke

L

Lord_Duke

the names lord_duke :shock: ,dude you can just resize dwarves to be gnomes,my skinner friensd defiant wants to help too

Status
Not open for further replies.