• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

new forum game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
sigh twice people have forgoten i did say before that once a race dies all the races lifes go back to 10 and ill try not to be abesnt during my sickness again any way those dreanei are week so

healing ward orc and blizzard dreanie

orc-20
undead-20
naga-18
dreanie-4

dark shadow you gonna be the one to extirminate another race

Level 5
Change Ally!!!!

HURT DREANAI :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
HEAL NAGA :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Orc-20
Undead-20
Naga-19 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Dreanie-3 :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 5
Hurt Dreanie, Heal No one....
Hey, both Dark-Pally and olo hurt dreanie, but dreanie stayed at 2...so, was that a typo, and when I hurt dreanie it killed them, or did my hurt put dreanie at 1? :? :?: :? :?:

Orc-20
Undead-20
Naga-20
Dreanie-(?)(0-1)

Level 9
w00t gj shadow someone remembers
final three so new rule max lives is 15 and now you can make a vote every 3 hours

heal undead hurt naga

orc-11
undead-9
naga-10

Almost_there said:
olofmoleman said:
heal naga, hurt undead

orc-11
undead-8
naga-11

you mean undead 7 right? any way....

hurt undead heal orc

orc-12
undead-6
naga-11
NO, I mean 8, not 7 youv'e got it mixed up for some reason, Now, I'll fix the numbers again

This is what it should look like after Almost_there and Bustr_Bladr made treir posts.
orc-13
undead-6
naga-11

And now it's my turn again
Heal naga, hurt undead
orc-13
undead-5
naga-12

dudes, can't you count???
you've got it messed up again... look closely and you'll see that the naga has one point less than it should have, ben_xuereb hurted the undead AND the naga.

Am I the only one that sees these miss calcutations?

anyway, this is what it should be after I hurt and heal, correct me if im wrong.

Heal naga, hurt undead
orc-15
undead-1
naga-13

Status
Not open for further replies.