• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Neostorm's Spirit Callers v.58

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
Contents

Neostorm's Spirit Callers v.58 (Map)

Level 2
This is a Beta Verson of a map i have not worked on for a long long time. Not sure if i'll finish it or not to be honest at i have no extra time.

The only thing it is missing is Content past the first 2 chapters download at your own risk meaning you might like it but then when it's not finished you'll be sad :/

Save code ect dozens of heros to become/find and a great group party system that lets groups level faster than single players who dont like to play with others.

Level 22
terrain is ok, not to special. its cool with the leveling system and adding abilities with points. but its bugged, u should rly finish this map

bug 1: new classes dont work, if u invoke some character ur current hero disapeaers. and it gets stuck when u have the coral, u cant get back. i hope u will finish the map its fun :)