• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Negative Values for Regeneration Rates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I hope this doesnt result in the flaming I recieved from the moderators in my previous thread, again I am fairly new to this. Anyway, A friend of mine was trying to explain to me how to get the regeneration rates to be negative simply by adding a negative sign in front of it. However every time I did this, it set the value to 0. Convinced I was retarded we both decided to have him send me a map with a negative value in it, and it showed up, but when I double clicked the value to change it again it Immediatly went back to 0 and would not be put back to the value it was displaying 2 seconds ago. Help? Please?

Level 3
Easy

i just added a (-)before the number, no need to add new options, triggers or whatever.

Level 2
Re: Easy

Serebi said:
i just added a (-)before the number, no need to add new options, triggers or whatever.
By default, WE will not let you do that. If you have the negative values option set in your prefs, then you can whenever you want. The option to do so does NOT vary map to map.

negative.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.