• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Needing a story line!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 15
let me think n' write it down....

night elves: A female night elf is very very sick, with an unknown illness, and within this sickness she suffers ( a lot ) of nightmares and visions of war.
She suddenly dies due to pain, but not before she says "The end, the... end... i saw it... Abi'za..."
The nightelves try to understand what she meant with "The end + Abi'za" and what or who is abi'za.
the nightelves inform dwarves about abi'za and then dwarves tell gnomes. Gnomes craft an uncoding machine to reveal what it meant. Resulting in a citizen, ex-soldier, a citizen of a faar away town. A dwarf. Who is suppossed to be a traitor to the dwarven society and alliance. And so troop of soldiers take that dwarf to be sacrified. He manages to scape from the troop and so he goes back to his home, but when he reaches the home he see all his family dead. At this time, a few Blood Orc spirits go nearby him and whisper him "Don't you have anger?" "Don't you want a revenge?". As he affirms he wants revenge the blood orc asks him "Tell us the weak point of the Dwarven main city so we can attack, and crush them, so you will have your revenge". He does tell them and then, the attack begins. The city is rushed and the Dwarven-gnomic-elvish vs blood n' orcs war begin. The seventy five hundread centurys war. <- crazy name for a war :p XD

You can make that the blood orcs n orcs want to kill them because of the lands, cuz they are REALLY rich. dunno :p

I think i'm not sure if that's what you want. but, it's a pre-war storyline xD

btw; I heard you can make attachtment models, can i ask you for a metal pipe? like this:
Metal-Pipe-Legs.jpg

without the red thing :p

Level 7
ahh i like most of the storyline :) yet it only gives me a dwarf side to the conflict, mabbe you can write somthing about a frame or assassination.............and that pipe you wanted will be 2nd on my list, hoping to get it to you today.+rep for the story.:)

Level 30
A piercing scream shatters the silence.
Almost instantaneously, a group of Night Elven women melded together with their shadows, mostly unnecessarily because of dark environment around them and cloudy sky. Shandris grabbed upon her quiver and placed a shot on the bow. Anaya raised her hands in the air, calling winds of future to destroy their traces. Tyrande formed a glowing glyph in the air and sent it towards the nearby tree, where it started shining brighter and brighter, until a white flash revealed everything around them.

This is prologue, just tell me do you like my style of writing... :)

Level 7
A piercing scream shatters the silence.
Almost instantaneously, a group of Night Elven women melded together with their shadows, mostly unnecessarily because of dark environment around them and cloudy sky. Shandris grabbed upon her quiver and placed a shot on the bow. Anaya raised her hands in the air, calling winds of future to destroy their traces. Tyrande formed a glowing glyph in the air and sent it towards the nearby tree, where it started shining brighter and brighter, until a white flash revealed everything around them.

This is prologue, just tell me do you like my style of writing... :)
yes its ummmm, very good for writing spell descriptions, a bit of a long, no so much to the major events, more like a 1st person narrative. maybe you can write like first person. :D But your writing is good for books :D

Level 15
1000 years back before all this happens:
A big battle, the last one before peace comes. Orcs and Dwarves. It was going to be settled in Mok'da'ka, the Orcish main city. The fight had begun and there was blades,shields and bodies all over the place. In middle of the battle the dwarvish soldiers destroyed all of the many, MANY reliques and temples, including the High Orcish Cleric(Like the Pope), making the orcs become so, so angry that they would plan a future attack to their dwarvish cities, eliminanting not only their main city, but also every other city left, destroying everything in the path. But this would happen when they become stronger.

Status
Not open for further replies.