• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need terrainer for my current map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently am needing a terrainer for a map I am working on. This map is a 256x256 map that has had all the boundaries removed and hasn't been terrained on at all. This game is going to be like the kind of maps like Medieval Builder, Village Builder, Empire Builder, all those kinds of maps.

If anyone is willing to do such a task, I will give +rep and include name in credits. You will need to enter your email adress below so I can send.

Whoever I pick to do the terrain will need to send to [email protected] after they have finished. I am going to be gone for 7 days tommorow and will probably need to make some adjustments to the map so you will have to wait a while for me to respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.