• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need someone to make the creep waves for my map: New world castle defence

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I will to pm the story to people who are interested.
Basically i need someone to make creep waves into my castle defence map. Everything else is roughly done, though i plan to improve on it.
I guess it requires work in object editor, trigger editor as well as AI.

List of done stuff:
*6 heroes with custom spells
*4 mage guilds with 21 spells each
*Blacksmith with 9*6 items such as helmets, shields, armor and weapons
*Different other weapons such as bows and spears
*Terrain and a castle.
*Random mercenary system for 2 of the 6 players.

Spells and tooltips are imaginative so there is little need for custom stuff, map size currently is about 1mb and loading time is relatively low.

Planned for implementation:
*Food(Hunger) system for all units
*DnD esque magic schools for one or all factions
*Crossbows
*Proper hotkeys

The map is a castle defence map with 3 gates and 6 players. There are 3 types of weapons and armors such as plate mail and warhammers as well as shields and helmets for 4 of the 6 players allowing for a large amount of customization. For the rest of the 2 players there are mercenaries who have random stats - Strength and Agility, as well as random weapon and armor types also allowing for a large amount of variance.

The waves should be as following:
1-2/10 unarmored
3/10 magic attack unarmored
4/10 leather armor
5/10 chain/scale armor
6/10 plate armor
7/10 summoner (A semi-boss monster who summons creatures until he is killed)
8/10 ranged
9/10 flying (these dont attack anything but the main building which is the objective)
10/10 boss

*It would be nice if there were a few difficulty settings possible, but this is not a must as long as it is well balanced.

*It would also be nice if the amount of monsters scaled with the amount of players, roughly 6-7 monsters per player per gate. (6 players max).

*Thirdly it would be nice if about half the waves were monsters that could reasonably enough have SKINS which could be theoretically made into leather, such as gnolls or murguls.

You will get credits as big and visible as my own.

If you think you can do a part of the job and are interested, let me know.

1trlp5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.