• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need some Bloodsuckers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hi,

I'm developing a new map (something like vampirism but still very different) and I need some good vampire models, skins would do too, but models are preferred. Also I'm thinking of adding warewolves or my own idea - ratmen. Well the ratmen aren't mine but there isn'a a map with them so I'll think it over. Vampires are sure to be in my map so I would like them first.

Ofcourse I won't forget to credit.

Level 3
Please clarify where "there" is?

EDIT: Don't bother making anything new for me. Just link me to an already existing one. If you want to make a model though feel free to do it :) .

Last edited:
Level 3
The thing is that I don't want ordinary models. There are very few maps with special models and I want mine to be like them.

Level 3
I found a radical model of a flying Illidan and I'm thinking of makin a "fly" ability instead of the current "bats form". I'm actually thinking of keeping tha bat form but it will be activated with esc or something like that and it will be for scouting purposes. I want a bat model now :). only the "original" vampires will have those 2 abilities though + the ones that the "made" vampires will have or stronger versions of them. "Vampiric Jump" for instance will be based on the movement speed of the Vampire or if I can think up a way to make it possible for it to be where the user wants it to be (like casting spells like flamestrike) and with a restriction based on the movement speed for instance the limit of "original" vamps will be 3xMoveSpeed and the "made" 2xMoveSpeed.

Status
Not open for further replies.