• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some advice....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Ok, so although I do frequent this site, theres another one were I often go to alot. Its for the custom map Undead Assault 2, and latley we have been kicking it into gear for the next release. With a beta tester team already selected and a round of testing done we are inching to the next phase.

Enter our enimie, Risker. He was IP Banhammered for our site about 6 months ago, permanently. Now he holds THE BIGGEST grudge on earth against us, hacking the site and making it H*LL for us and our mods. I need some advice form a site like that that has probably delt with this crap before.

Now, saying to "just ignore him" isn't going to work. We need a solution that can get rid of this pest for good.

I will love, yes love, the first person to offer an amazing solution.

*Note to mods: This guy is crazy, and googles his own name to find stuff like this, so I'm sorry if you must use the Banhammer on him.*

Level 13
Oh my god.. .sounds terrible.
Such an asshole.
Well you could tell him that you will to court if he doesn't stop... but I am not sure wether that will help...

Another Idea is.. use google to find a working "sysfucker" and make him use it XD
That should kill his pc... but that will only stop him temporalily :(

Level 27
Oh my god.. .sounds terrible.
Such an asshole.
Well you could tell him that you will to court if he doesn't stop... but I am not sure wether that will help...

Another Idea is.. use google to find a working "sysfucker" and make him use it XD
That should kill his pc... but that will only stop him temporalily :(

Hackers probably use proxy servers, if not they are very dumb.

The only thing i could think about it that the side should improve it's security.

Status
Not open for further replies.