• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need sceneic Doodads and building models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Hey guys im currently working on a Orpg based on STALKER the game.

I am in need for some building and sceneic models/doodads. Like crates barrels rundown cars run down modern buildings and industrial type buildings and equipment. Here are some screenshots just to give you an idea.

+Rep and credit for anyone who answers this call. And hey if you feel like joining the team thats great too cause were gonna need alot more models :]

Please feel free to contact me at [email protected] for any questions or if you would like to join the team. Its all greaty appreciated guys.

xr_cs_screen_29_pre-1.jpg

xr_cs_screen_25_pre-1.jpg

xr_cs_screen_22_pre-1.jpg

xr_cs_screen_12_pre-1.jpg

Last edited:
Level 3
bump =[

Im really going to need these models soon

+rep to anyone who helps

Im pretty sure the models will be a great help for anyone else who has a map with a modern combat theme :]

Level 3
well yea i knew about those. Im using a bunch od custom models from this site but i still need specific ones. STALKER buildings have an old rusty cold war industrial feel and look to them. I havent really been able to find a bunch of models that fit that category

Level 3
Thanks a bunch wugiboy! Those are tons of help. +rep for you :]

Im still gonna need a couple more especially those industrial buildings.

And I'd love to see those STALKER models you have Divine :]

Thanks guys

Status
Not open for further replies.