• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need peoples!! (making RPG)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
HI! here's a list of what I need help with

QUESTS. You are the one who comes up with ideas of Quests and such, then you discuss with the others via private message.
When all has agreed that it's a great idea, YOU create it, if you need help ask someone.

MODELS. You are the one who comes up with ideas about attachments and such. You may construct without having to ask for permission from others, but you need to ask the Projectleaders (inclouding me)

STORIES. You are the one who is constructing a History, Quest stories and such. Ask permission from Projectleaders regarding your ideas.

PROJECTLEADERS. Gives permission to quests, models, stories and such. They may even create all this them selfs
if they have asked all Projectleaders.

I am making a Group regarding this project, all who are in the project must ask for group invite.

The Projectleaders must add: (RPG leader) to it's avatar
if not you must have a reason, tell me it via PrivateMessage. But then you atleast must add (rpg) to your avatar.

To join the project just add a coment with:

RPG JOIN X

x=tell what you want to do...
.You may ask for leadership
.For leadership you must be atleast good at 2 things (not projectleading)
.If you want to come up with work style just tell me.

We're working with:
.Attachments
.Classes
.RPG systems
.save/load system
.difrent units
.models for: Glove, Boots. Of course you may construct chest piece, helmet, weapons, spells, and other great ideas!:thumbs_up:

I HOPE YOU JOIN!:thumbs_up:
:xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd::xxd:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/map-development-202/rpg-demo-map-only-downloads-for-rpg-pl-134837/

Last edited:
Level 15
i'm too busy to join any projects atm, but feel free to ask for any kind of ideas you may need

Level 5
Could we get some more info on what's making this RPG stand out from all the others?

1.Well idk if this stand out... BUT i got a idea of having it you select your skills/professions and souch in the start then it shows up in a window.

2.I am trying to create a eqiupment making/improving system where you either
craft it by your self (Crafting skill) OR you go to a mercant in the towns.
/Fair crafter, Good crafter, Expert crafter and Heroic crafter.

3.The map is "EPIC" i will try to add to enter almost every house-or a text says:
Looked.
Will add enterable caves, with giant creeps and/or a boss; that drops epic items.

4. i added a easy equipment system, need scripters that may evolve it to advanced.

5.i am using custom doodads, destructibles, structures.
need a terrainer to make epic dungeons, cities and souch.

6.the attachments will be: Gloves, Chest, Helmet, Boots, Weapon.
The weapons will increase/decrease the distance of attack.

Thats some of the ideas i have come up by my self... maybe there be more ideas if a "idea/story/history/etc. dude joins the project" you maybe
think this is a regular rpg but then you may...:thumbs_up:

~Adnertsy~

Are the heroes going to be like normal villagers, who gets weapon attachments as they acquire items?

Yes corect! The game starts in the midle; then a dialog pops up nad says:
"select your gender"
I tried to get a male and a female but then the female fucked up so-if you
got any idea of this pleas join-I changed the female to a Male2 button.

Last edited:
Level 7
@adnertsy
Well then. Sounds quite good, and if you are serious about completing this project I would gladly help you.
I could give alot of ideas on spells, story, items, tooltips and so on, and I also now my way around with triggers(gui) if you need some of that.

Level 5
@adnertsy
Well then. Sounds quite good, and if you are serious about completing this project I would gladly help you.
I could give alot of ideas on spells, story, items, tooltips and so on, and I also now my way around with triggers(gui) if you need some of that.

Ofcourse i am serious of completing this project.

You may join this project as Projectleader; you sad you're
good at spell ideas, story, items, tooltips, you are saying you're good att gui. Or you may just join as a regular worker? :thumbs_up:

::WILL ADD SCREEN SHOOTS::

Level 7
Just to check if understood you right. Project leaders will have a responsibility for the different areas in this project, their job is to organize this area, getting the thing done, but they themselves can also make some of it, right? If that’s the case then I’d be glad to join as a project leader.

Level 5
Just to check if understood you right. Project leaders will have a responsibility for the different areas in this project, their job is to organize this area, getting the thing done, but they themselves can also make some of it, right?

Yes thats what the projectleaders are for, and then your joining?

[any 1 know how to create a group on hive?]

Hmmm what is the terrain?

The terrain is more like in one place a wood and the other snowy mountains, desert, deadly forests, and some trade ways. You may come up with your own terrain ideas.

(ask projectleaders for permission of terrain ideas.)

Level 3
So, do you want anything out of the story adnertsy, or do you just want me to write one?
PM me if you have any requests

Level 2
I can help you with this project I'm pretty good at triggers for spells and i could probly find some models for you.

THX in forhand...

But just so you know; The map sucks at the moment, i am trying to findout
how to remove the attachments on drop...:thumbs_up:

yes, I noticed it too. maybe you can just make the attachments as abilities of the items so that it will take off once you remove the item though there are some effects with long death time.

You can make the attachment for weapons as part of their damage ability, for armors and others I think the only way is to create another ability and I prefer using the Orc Banner skill as the base --> (well that's how I do it though it reduces the number of abilities you can add in your armors since I noticed that only four abilities work on items... )

Do you already have a story for this?

Level 4
or did i miss that part cause' me and my brother used to make games like DnD we would play with his freinds. We made Lore for Neth (Dark) elves, Humans, High elves, Undead, Humans, Runic (Kind of scaley people from the sand no tail though), Dwarves, Gnomes, Goblins and orks oh yah and trolls (lotr like trolls(huge)). And 12 Classes Necro', Conjurer, Paliden etc. There was a large alliance With the Humans Dwarves and other light like Characters. And they Where mainly in the land of Agantea Where the high elves bashed the Neth Elves back to there homeland of Neth'real (Dark Web) and they where ruled mindlessly by the Necromancer Lord Arothean, The Basic hero was a high elve Fire Mage Drakeas Narsux. He led the attack on the Necromancers Dark Citidel and slayed him but was currupted by the dark lords power himself.

Level 2
It might be interesting.If you could pass me the version of this map you have now,i'll see what i can do.Im pretty good in triggers,spells,items and units creation.I could also help you with the story and secondary missions.I have a project in my mind,just like yours.I can leave mine,for now,and help to make your map.Is that a single player one?

Status
Not open for further replies.