• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need orcish name for a lumber mill and barracks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Wood butcher is more of a pudgey-name >.>
Hmm,
Barracks:
-Training Hut
-Grunt Hut
-Arena(as Sprat said)

Lumber Mill:
-Peon Woodcutting Hut

Last edited:
Level 7
Lol na you just play too much dota butcher autumatically associates with an abomination in your head, I thought wood butcher would be a clever name, because it's kind of funny but makes sense and fits the savage nature the orcs display.

Level 31
Lol na you just play too much dota butcher autumatically associates with an abomination in your head, I thought wood butcher would be a clever name, because it's kind of funny but makes sense and fits the savage nature the orcs display.

if you're talking about WC III orcs, they are extremely peaceful and less bloodthirsty than humans.

It was the demons that turned them savage.

Level 4
Lumber Mill: Peon's Lumberjack
Barracks: Warrior's Hut
Orc/Horde summoner(caller)... ( this is my worst idea xD )
Orc training camp... ( getting worse... )
Storm keeper
Army training grounds
Storm training grounds
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I think that was all ( or at least half of all :D ) I hope at least one is not pure junk :p

Level 14
@Takakenji: Yes you're right. Orcs are peaceful... Unlike orcs in other games :eek:.. It is humans that attacked them (bonus Campaign) and/or Demons that "possessed" them.

Status
Not open for further replies.