• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need new models for Kobolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
I need kobold model files for my new map,
I need:
1.A big cool kobold(will be hero unit).
2.A kobold that ride on a wolf.
3.A kobold that rides on a bat or vyvern.
4.A kobold with a Bow/Crossbow/Sling.

Can someone fix this plz?

Level 1
Kobold Model.

I allso need a Kobold Mage with a cape, it would be nice if there was a cristal on the staff(the cristal is not needed)

can anyone fix this?

Level 3
I need more kolbolts to. (you making a mod?) anywzy i would like the above to. and mayby some more variations (eg axewielding one or red colour one)

Level 3
Heheh, if you wanna get to the specifics it's not even a metal. That would be cobalt.

Off-topic
Fun Fact:
Did you know that a kobold is a mischievous house elf or a gnome that lives underground, both in German folklore? Methinks Blizzard got the image of kobolds a little wrong, and if they didn't, could you imagine one of those ugly buggers running around your house?! Ugh...

Level 1

Soon I might give up this post if no-one can fix atleast one of dose kobolds that I requested.

Level 1
I will quit this post in 4 days if no-one more write on my post.
Can anyone fix these models?

Status
Not open for further replies.