• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need multiple human related models made.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Sorry in advance if i posted this wrong.

I'm currently working on my project now, its my take on the Harvest Moon series, put into wc3.

Basicly i need just a few models made to cover the main units used.

I need a model made to resemble the main character

I need a model made for a Cow

I need a model made for a Chicken

I need a model made for a Sheep

And last i just need a model of a Villager from the series, multiple variatons of the villager would be nice (ex: male/female versions), that could atleast be tagged by team colors in the model to make them look a bit more varied.

If this is to much to ask, i apologize, this is a project i've been sketching out and planning for a while, and i've recently started the actuall deveolpment on the map.

Thanks for your time, and i will make sure that any models developed for me are properly credited to the creator(s) etc.

If you have any questions feel free to PM me, or PM me if you can make some, or if possible, all of what i need.

Thanks! -Xsilver07 (WoW: Sayaer of Azgalor)

EDIT: Problems with the artwork and info lookup, i'll re-post those in the indicated areas shortly.

EDIT 2: Found the info, and some artwork, you can visit the harvest moon devs website (natsume) here:
www.natsume.com

For the artwork and information on the stuff, the game is very anime-based i guess, if that helps at all.

I'd prefer if the artwork were based off of this version of the Harvest Moon Series: http://www.natsume.com/feature2_frameset.html

Level 5
The chicken model i'm looking for now, but the cow model that i've been able to find only does some sort of karate stance...its quite disturbing.

I just need em to be very basic, like the main character models based off the peaseant, and the others to be off critters if it makes it easier.

I'm trying to get a good graphic feel to the game, and i'm not the best at modeling =/

Status
Not open for further replies.