• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Need MUI Help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Im very poor at MUI, so what I need here is pretty much someone to make a trigger for me... Which I hate to have done for me, but it seems nessecary.

I want to create a "Turn back time" spell, where you can set all units on the map, 10 seconds back. Now I know this will probaly require a 10 second loop spell, with actions like
  • Actions
    • Unit Group - Pick every unit in (Units in (Playable map area) matching ((Unit-type of (Triggering unit)) Not equal to Medivh)) and do (Actions)
      • Loop - Actions
        • Unit Group - Add (Picked unit) to AllUnits_Group
        • Unit - Set the custom value of (Picked unit) to 1
        • Set UnitLoc[(Custom value of (Picked unit))] = (Position of (Picked unit))
        • Custom script: call DestroyGroup(udg_AllUnits_Group)
and also simillar triggers for remembering their health and mana.

However, I am not good with unit indexing, simply can't commprehend it. So, thx in advance to everyone. Btw if you can teach me how to do this trigger myself, I would been even happier.

Level 9
"Ask general questions about World Editor features and use in this forum. If you need help fixing a trigger, please post it in Triggers & Scripts. Please review the forum rules before posting."

Please move this to "Triggers & Scripts" page. This section is for generl world editor help, not triggering.

Status
Not open for further replies.