• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • ✅ The POLL for Hive's Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Vote for the TOP 3 SKINS! 🔗Click here to cast your vote!

Need models of these two people...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
anko1.jpg

anko.jpg

raiga2.jpg

raiga.jpg

My reason is that a map creator stated that he would not create these characters unless a model was created and I'd like to supply him (dreamraider)with it.:spell_breaker:

Cany anyone help me?

PS- The mans weapon is what hes holding, one in each hand.
Atk animations appreciated.:infl_thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 5
hey hate to be a bummer but i doubt any1 will do them there a so many narato (or however u spell it) requests and nobody wants to make em. also no1 will spend such a long time making a model for some1 with 1 post sorry pal :C

Level 5
ultimaaa's models are also used in 3rd shinobiwars, naruto wars and other maps (i think not legally on other maps) but everyone says he dont makes models anymore...uhm i think he isnt active in any forums anymore :confused:
btw this characters arent this popular...i dont think any charas from normal naruto are going to be added after jiroubou and tayuya :(

Status
Not open for further replies.