• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need map protector

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
i need a good map protector, i heard of one that if they try to unportect it the protector destorys the triggers or something like that

Level 5
Oncer said:
Hmm.. I heard of that protectors too... maybe I know where to get them, but I don't tell!
It's more effecient to make a message like "Please don't edit this map" :p

you know where to get ? oh sure you do ! maybe you guys talking about multi programs., i might right or i dont know about it. <<< Look there a program calls Multi <<< this is the program that unprotect maps, Listen up ,, and this Multi program only work with ROC and only can open ROC maps, its doensn't work with Frozen throne maps, and if they try to open the Frozen throne map with that Multi programs,,, they only get units/models/tarrains... << no triggers ,,, i dont know about it much i think that crazy program script commands doesn't match with frozen throne..its auto delete all the triggers in map,, you can protect your map yourself without program im sure nothin can open Frozen Throne triggers,,
and one thing i wanna tell you guys,,, there a guy on Bnet that using this Multi program and try to open every good triggers map,, he opened Dark Lineage, ff open, Imagica , also my map too and mores,,,, his nick is Sesso... something like that i cant remember..
and he is the one told me about this,, i think you guys better protect map with dummy triggers and dummy stuff in object editor,,thats the complicating ways for NOOBs,, cause NOOBs dont know whats in there.

Level 22
One way of protecting is converting the trigger text, but all that does is prevent people from learning from your trigger techniques, and that's just flat out being a jerk, since most people protect maps to prevent renaming or theft of models and skins, not from preventing people from learning new things. This site does not endorse map protecting. Please refrain from discussing it.

*Locked*

Status
Not open for further replies.