• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need ideas what to add in my RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vunjo

Hosted Project: SC
Level 14
Do you guys have any ideas what should I add in my RPG map? I will post the link of the map, and description here. Please, if you got any suggestions, or ideas what to add, post and you will get +Rep and credits.

Link is here: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/rotkr-orpg-v-3-2-a-183786/

HERE IS THE DESCRIPTION:

Welcome to
Revenge of The King Rhobar ORPG

Revenge of The King Rhobar (RoTKR) is an Adventure RPG, with a lot of quests (including repeatable ones), Heroes, and Items. Although this is not like other RPGs, it still has Dungeons, with good items.

-16 Heroes
-Over 170 Abilities
-6 Proffesions
-PVP Arena
-Improved Chat System
-Save and Load System
-Backpack System
-Dungeons
-8 Different Attributes
-Reputation (When complete quests, you gain reputation needed for some items)
-Knockback System (Every Hero has a 5% chance to knockback the target on each attack)
-Events (Players can have some fun with Gold Hunt and Fishing events)
-PVP AoS (Maybe it sounds funny, but in the map, you can fight for 1 side till you win in PVP AoS. It is not a quest, or something needed, but it is very fun to play with friends, and reward is nice too)
-Improved Summons (Some units summoned by Heroes will be improved based on Intelligence. This works only for summons that are "needed", like, some other Heroes can go without it, it could be just a support to them)
-A lot of Commands
-Mount System with model of rider on it ^^
-DPS Meter
-Boss Arena (An arena with currently 2 bosses, Firelord and Frost Mage, with many powerful spells and great loot.)
And much more...

RoTKR has many Heroes, which makes the game fun to play. When you pick a Hero, you will be able to improve 1 of these abilities:
-Evasion
-Critical Strike

After that, you can choose which attribute will be improved by 10:
-Strength
-Agility
-Intelligence

List of Heroes:

>Intelligence Based Heroes<
-Fire Mage
-Water Mage
-Dark Mage
-Light Mage
-Shaman
-Druid
-Elementalist

>Strength Based Heroes<
-Warrior
-Paladin
-Tauren
-Knight
-Slayer

>Agility Based Heroes<
-Ranger
-Demon Hunter
-Shadow Hunter
-Blademaster

This ORPG is also based on using as much as possible of Proffesions.
There are 6 Proffesions in this map:
Proffesions:
-Blacksmithing
You can make various armors and weapons here. Items give great stats, but there are no abilities.
-Leatherworking
In Leatherworking, you can make armors with offensive abilities.
-Tailoring
Tailoring will give you some deffensive armors.
-Brewing
You can make potions that give permanent stats.
-Orb Making
With Orb Making, you can make Orbs, with special effects.
-Mining
You can mine from mountains to get some resources for Blacksmithing, or some special rocks, which will improve Strenght.

Each Player can hit ESC Button, for a special menu.

When you hit ESC, a menu will pop up for you.
You will be able to see:
-Stats: Shows all player's Heroes, Level and Attributes.
-Music: Turn On and Turn Off.
-Exp Gain Rate: Will tell you something about it.
-Proffesions: You can see some information of each Proffesion.
-Cancel: To exit menu.

The stats in this map.

-Strength, Agility, and Intelligence are same as they are in regular warcraft 3.
-Wisdom: Increases Maximum Mana points. It will increase more than Intelligence does.
-Stamina: Increases Maximum Life points. It will increase more than Strength does.
-Luck: Every time a Hero casts a spell, it will deal lower, or higher damage than the one it is written.
-Expertise: Decreases the chance to miss with attacks, increasing the damage dealt.
-Perception: Decreases the chance to miss with spells, increasing the damage dealt by all spells except for healing ones. Level 10 is needed for spells to deal "normal" damage.

If anybody wants to help me, simply PM me. I will need a Modeler and 2D artist. I just need Modeler for few easy tasks, like making some doodads for environment. But, if 2D artist wants to help me, I would need a new, custom game interface, something unique. I know that I allready have a custom game interface, don't remind me that but having a unique one with name of the map on it would be really great.

Current Team:
NamePart of TeamWhat did he do allready
VunjoProject LeaderThe Map =)
ArilidonoTriggererCamera System, DPS Meter, Strong Summons by Triggers

Here are some Screenshots from the game:

193162-albums3861-picture36049.png

193162-albums3861-picture36048.png

193162-albums3861-picture36047.png

193162-albums3861-picture38481.png

193162-albums3861-picture38480.png

-Fixed some bugs
-Added DPS Meter
-Added Boss Arena
-More Items
-Heroes now are completely balanced, using DPS meter it was very easy. If you manage to prove that I am wrong, you were not doing something properly (wait to cast spells, or don't cast them at all, getting wrong stats), or luck is different than it was to me.

Vunjo

Level 14
Hehe thanks, but I maximazed it as much as I could, so I am afraid that without any programmes I cannot further increase it. So, do you have any ideas what should I add? I noticed few buggs, which are allready fixed, but I don't know what else should I add. Any ideas?

Level 3
Very nice

I liked oyur map alot it was very well desighned and had alot of custom features, how did you vget it to show damage?

Vunjo

Level 14
I liked oyur map alot it was very well desighned and had alot of custom features, how did you vget it to show damage?

Thank you for your comment =)
There was a damage system, and I don't know where did I get it, but you can find it easly on THW, or World Editor Helper Forums ^^
So, you got any ideas what to add in map? :D

Level 3
well unfortanatly although i did like what i saw i didnt have the time to try the map too much but general things id like to see in rpgs (if u alrdy have theses then good job :p) i always like crafting systems, and pet systems r somthing u dont see much in games made on wc3 maybee also the option to pick a home city that swear allegiance to which can open new quests and items etc. also one thing id recomend is instead of the sigh posts to have a text message come up when your entering a different area. well those are some of my ideas hope that you can find them usefull.

Status
Not open for further replies.