• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
So i need help about how to raise my hero max lvl... like 10lvl --> 20lvl . so PLz help me! And how can i make my units bigger?

Level 25
Raising hero level has... WHAT to do with modeling?

And gods, look at the object editor. Its like, the most obvious thing there, changing unit sizes. I found it in my first hour of tinkering with WC3, and ended up crashing the game by making something too large

Level 2
Ok sory, i just didint know to where put this :oops:

But could u even help me? And if u can could aswer these guestions:
How to raise hero max lvl
and how to make untis bigger..
plz help me

Level 2
wee

hero max lvl:eek:pen world editor and go to advanced,gameplay constants click on the "use custom gameplay constants" and search in the list hero maximum level,double click on it and set a number 10-500..

make units bigger:eek:pen object editor in world editor,click on the units tab,search 4 a unit(illidan,blood mage)click on it and press ctrl+f,type scaling value and set a number there 1-10..

easy

Status
Not open for further replies.