• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
i played a diablo map and i picked the barbarian class, i was wondering how do you remove a skill and then add it again and set the current skill that is removed? please help, i'm trying to make a spell that is similar that spell on that map.

Level 13
Look under Unit in the actions for unit add ability and remove.

Before you remove the ability set an integer variable to the the level of the ability for the caster. When you readd it, set the level of the readded ability to the variable

Level 4
Hero abilities can be added and removed, but remember that added hero abilities will not appear in the learn skill card, even if the hero had that ability to start with (so removing hero abilities will become un-learnable).

yes i know but all i want is that remove an ability let's say a level 3 ability then add misc ability then adding the removed ability again according to the same level when it is removed.

Status
Not open for further replies.