• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need help!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
Hello i have been trying to make a system that would cost "runes" instead of mana i have gotten everything done mostly expt for a bug that when i am tranfering the runes to a item for storage what happens is the item charge goes up by 50 each time you click it and adds 50 to the rune(type) varable then when the ower of the item being charged is complete he uses a ablity that convert,s the item and its charges into anouther that will tranfer the amount of carges in the item into runes expt what happens is when the vales are transferd they are mixed up ( numbers are added or subtracted) and the charges for the item after you get 50 charges and click it again to go up to 100 it stops at 99 every 2 clicks it also adds or subtracks a number to where once you use it you end up with more or less then you started.Can anyone tell me why this is happing or how i could fix it? :cry:

Level 7
first of all, please use complete sentences next time. i mean personally i don't care about capitalization and spelling, but at least decent grammar makes it MUCH easier to figure out what you're asking...

second, can't help much without seeing the triggers you're using

Status
Not open for further replies.