• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

NEED HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I really need help with a trigger for my rpg. ANd that trigger is the save/load one i really need some help please..

Level 11
What are you waiting for? Just post that trigger here and we will try to help you. Though It hink I know what you mean... Create the GameCache and save it into a file. Then you can add units to that Game Cache by giving them a cattegory and a label. In this way you can find them... Be careful though. Use the same label/cattegory in all the maps.

Level 2
Heres the map with the trigger could u make so it saves to lvl 99 and so it spawns that person on region(revive) please thank you.

Wait do you think i could give you my map and the save code map and you put it in and all theirs only three chars i have please i beg you thanks :).

Level 5
Use EZ save/load Code 3. That will save 3 characters using a character code such as R0HDKSIORY. The problem with Game Cache is that it doesn't work with multiplayer (using saving features won't anyway). You can find this in the map section. Do a search for Save/Load, and it will pop right up.

Level 2
Exaclty its an rpg not single player in multiplayer i need a multiplayer save/load trigger ok. All i really want is everquests save/load one.

Level 2
WELL COULD U GIVE IT TO ME? PLZZZZZZZZZZ I REALLY NEED IT PLEASE I DONT KNOW HOW TO MAKE THEM WORK :(

Status
Not open for further replies.