• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Help with WC III : TFC!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Can anyone help me? My WC : III didn't have sound of battle, etc. What's that?? I tried to restart my Computer, but it didn't help! :(
:thumbs_down:
I need your help:D:spell_breaker:

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Either:

A. Turn on your speakers.

B. From the main screen, go to Options --> Sound, and make sure it's all activated and turned up.

EDIT: Heh, posted at the same time wulf. Silly us.

Level 27
Maybe this is the same problem as i have with flash player .. i has no sound so i also dont have sound at youtube and some games seem to use these kind of sound and then the sound doesnt work anymore ... i tried to reinstall flash player but it didnt work ... but well there are still the sound options which in you could look yea,or you sound isnt on :p or its another problem.. Ever thought about the sound-card you have in ur pc? maybe its to low ..

(1000 posts xD)

Level 3
It was working about 3 weeks ago:D Its working in other games, for ex. Call of Duty. Maybe I should uninstall WC III and install again:D:grin: My computer is very old:D ( 6 -7 years )

Deleted member 126647

D

Deleted member 126647

Did you try what I said?

Level 3
Yes, but there's still no sound.:grin: I'll uninstall it , and install again.

EDIT: You were Right Chris. I Didn't notice that, there was one unchecked box:D

Thanks for help!

Last edited:

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
This sounds like nothing compaired to what I sometimes experience.

Half way through a game (random, can happen even in loaps or in swat am) sound suddenly blows away and does not come on no matter how much you restart the computer.

Only way I get it back is by disabling the audio driver, restarting, then re-enabling it and restarting again.
Rather annoying but I think I fixed it with lattest drivers.

Level 7
still no sound when you install it?? I have an solution, I have take this problem before, and it happen twice:

first - someone has been install war3 in there secretly without you know, it will make your install to has no sound

second - installation CD, i buy an fake one... And not only its sound even the WE crack doesn't work

either of that I don't know

Status
Not open for further replies.