• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need Help with Spells/Abilities

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
This is a tough problem at least for me and I believe it should go into the spells category of help

Ok heres the deal...
I downloaded Talon the Mage's Konstrukt models, the guns, and the bullets and muzzle shooting effects.

Here is what I want to do with them:
1. I want to make it so that the gun attachments show when the hero drops and picks up the gun. (I have accomplished this)
2. I want to make it so that each gun gives the hero a different ability for firing that particular gun so that when the hero picks it up a new ability appears like the Cloak of Shadows. Then dissapears when the gun is dropped.
3. I want to make the spell shoot out the bullet projectile models when the gun is fired at that enemies.
4. I want to make the spell create muzzle firing effect that looks like gun fire coming out of the muzzle of the gun
5. And I want to add a custom shooting sound when the spell is used because these Konstrukt Marine models currently have no attack sound.

So far I have been able to make number 1 happen, but none of the others

I am open to any kind of help another modder could give me because my brain is hurting from trying so many combinations of spells and changing the fields. I dont have a clue what works

Status
Not open for further replies.