• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with a skin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I need somebody to make me a Jiana skin. I need it just like regular jaina except with the colors maroon white and black. I also need the staff gone. If you can do this for me plz PM me or reply to this message. Thanks

Level 3
I didnt meen maroon white if anyone notice I forgot commas So here it is again. I suck at skinning so I was wondering if anyone could make me jaina skin except for the colors are changed and she has no staff. I want her to be maroon, white, and black. I want something close to that and u can put the colors an which ever part you would like I jsut need that kinda skin.

Level 2
Staff is part of the model but not alpha-able, like arthas' sword/hammer. You can only remove it with model editing.

Status
Not open for further replies.