• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help importing shinji's [GUI] AOS AI System v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
Hello!

I wanted to import the [GUI] AOS AI System v1.1 by shinju to my map but it doesn't seem to work. The AI heroes won't move. Can someone show me how to copy the triggers. Thank you.

Genrally, you are asking on how to copy triggers into your map? If yes, it is easy first go to Trigger Editor, marked with X icon, then, select your trigger and right click it and commands will appear and finally select Copy and just paste the trigger in your map.

But if it is different you are askin, please explain further but I cant promise if I can answer it.

And also, if you really know how to copy/paste triggers but the trigger wont work. it might be this reason. The map might have abilities, units, buffs and etc... involve in it. If yes, you have to copy those units, buffs, abilites and etc... to your map then configure again your trigger and put those.

Level 8
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/spells-569/gui-aos-ai-system-v1-1-a-215147/

It says that:
-After you import these triggers, set the array size of vairables to 12. And then see AI initialization to change most things. Don't touch the others.

I imported the triggers but the system won't work. I don't know what variables he was talking about and I think the map doesn't have abilities, units, buffs and etc... involve in it.

Level 23
222907-albums6224-picture68310.png

I think that's what he meant by changing the variables...

Level 8
plz be patient. do not double post instead hit the edit button on ur last post.
when u copy do the variables get created in ur variable editor if they dont u need to find the option that says something like create unknown variables on copy or something like that.
i cant remember the name or were it is atm

I did that. I copied the triggers to my map and changed some of the variables but still it won't work. I don't know what variable he is talking about.

Level 30
I find no problem or units, abilites and etc.... involve..... did you turn on create unknown vraiables because there are many variables in game and if you didnt turn on this, all those variables are useless. For the meaning of variable, see juno's post!

Status
Not open for further replies.