• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help here, cant open World Editor (Error), thx

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hello, thx for viewing. I need help about my World Editor, I cant open it when I try to open it, it show a error message with a [OK], click the OK just close the World Editor, here is the message..

I didnt do or set or change anything, it just my PC suddenlly restart itself while I was opening World Editor, after that auto restart, this happen.

Is anyone here know how and mind teach me how to fix this problem?

Sry if I do anything wrong of posting here, I searched the Tools page and Warcraft Editing Tools page and Google but still found nothing useful..
thx a lots for helping

Level 19
Well, just like what Pharaoh_ said, but I'd usually go for reinstalling the game, because it pretty much solves many problems.
I hope that helps!

Level 2
I tried restart PC but its still the same..
I was trying to seek if can find any way to fix it seems reinstall the game is kinda trouble..
but looks like I have no other way but the trouble way.. swt"

by the way thx a lots, Pharaoh_ and Miss_Foxy

Level 11
Well, you don't necessary need to reinstall the game. It might be enough to just replace the corrupted file in your .mpq
Have someone send you TeamColor00.blp, and place it inside war3.mpq through winMPQ or something similar to that (make sure to save it in its original location).
Anyway, it might not work - there is a chance another error will pop up after you do so, claiming another file damaged.

Level 19
Hmm... How about finding a way to download The World Editor all over again without reinstalling the game?
Or you could ask Blizzard, hopefully they'll help...

Status
Not open for further replies.