• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

NEED HELP FAST

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was just saving my map and a screen popped up saying that there is 27 compile errors. It says invalid number of arguments for every line. What should i do?? i tried start the map in warcraft but i couldnt. and this is the only coppy of the map i have! i worked on it for a loooooong time. I still have the world editor open with the map, how do i fix this??

Level 3
call SetDayNightModels( "Environment\\DNC\\DNCFelwood\\DNCFelwoodTerrain\\DNCFelwoodTerrain.mdl", "Environment\\DNC\\DNCFelwood\\DNCFelwoodUnit\\DNCFelwoodUnit.mdl" )

that line is 1 of the errors, the rest is everything that is placed on the map, locations, units etc.

Level 3
THANKG GOD or something, i finally after 2 hours took the courage to close down WE. When i opened it again and saved the map all the error were gone :D

Level 3
the map was damaged, i couldnt run it in war3. But after i closed we, opened we, opened the map and saved it, it worked again.

c3o

c3o

Level 2
What has happended is that a line (or more) Jass2 script is invalid. This couses all the compile errors. I don't really know how you couse compile errors by using the GUI. But if you have any custom script you can try to delete those lines until you find the problem. Try to check the lines which contains the compile error (kinda tricky if you don't know how to find lines) - and delete them. Lucky you only had 27, ended up with 17000 yesterday :D.

(Even if the solution is there I wrote this. Thought you wanted to know.)

Status
Not open for further replies.