• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

[Trigger] Need Help Creating a Relatively Simple Trigger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Okay so my Frozen Throne disc broke before that 'no disc' patch came out so now i have to use Reign of Chaos.

I am attempting to create a Vampirism but the trees are destroyed in about 5 seconds when being harvested i need to make them have as much health as possible.

NOTE: The usual fix (object properties, health, etc.) doesn't work because there is no destructible editor in RoC. So i would appreciate it if somebody can tell me how to constantly replenish their life or something like that.

Level 17
Hmm. I'm not sure at all about what exists in the RoC trigger editor.
Maybe a periodic trigger that picks all destructibles and sets their health to max again?

Or a: Destructible dies.
Set triggering destructible as alive.

[Off-Topic] And i would recommend buying a new TFT. RoC really sucks when map editing :S[/Off-Topic]

Level 1
Otherwise you can register your CD-key at Blizzard.com/shop and have a digital copy there at all times:thumbs_up:

Status
Not open for further replies.