• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help about dwarfs (in old age)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Hi
how are you doing today?
hope fine
i am new here and this is my first post. so please be nice with me :D

okey here is my question, In old ages of warcraft like 270 year before warcraft 1 did the dwarfs have the technology they have now?
i mean if i am to make a campaign about dwarf in the old age should i remove the guns and the sieges machine and all that stuff?

this is my question and i need you to help me in it because i am making a campaign about dwarfs.

Thank you in advance.

DaRkRoCk

Level 10
You could try e-mailing blizzard to ask for this, but I don't know if your questinon will be answered. You can also ask the admins/moderators of the site. They're really experienced and they may know. Otherwise try other forums and modding sites.

Level 2
Hi

well thx guys but i don't think blizzard will answer me if i asked and i don't want to be annoying and send emails to the mods the thread is here they can see it and if they want to answer i want them to answer it here.

thx again for your help

DaRkRoCk

EDIT: Wizardum i didn't understand what do you mean?

you mean to replace the dwarfs with the humans with the same technology?

by the way imy story is from the history of warcraft that mean i have read the history.

Level 10
Well, actually I another idea is to scene the whole thing yourself. For example try adding some dwarven warrior classes. Make a shield breaker, a mountain king and a sky commander (gryphon rider model maybe) to use as heroes. Make also gryphon riders, dwarven warriors and crossbow-using dwarves to shoot arrows rapidly. (Can show that they already had some better technology than other races and then they found rifles). Also you may use small ground dragons to be ridden by the dwarves or buffalos. I suggest you try making a storyline of your own as well.

Level 2
Well, to say so i am making the "War Of The Three Hammers" yup that is the name of the campaign and if you go to the link in the second post you will find the story.

And if i go with you i can't make models. and if the models that you speak of existed i would like to use them in my campaign.

Level 2
Well, Didn't see that one coming i guess i will just cancel the project.
thx for your help.

Note: If mods want to delete this topic they can it has no use anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.