• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

need downloader help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
okay...i know this is a little out there... but has anyone else tried to use the warcraft 3 tft downloader from there blizzard account and gotten the "download not authorized" error....

ive tried everything and nothing seems to fix it... the blizzard tech support isnt available today as today is Saturday and im losing my mind trying to figure out what to do

if you have experience with this problem or even have the same problem and feel like sharing please let me know

Level 3
erm sorry but i know hardly anything about networks what exactly is a proxy? i tried it on my parents satellite and this website told me to forward some ports, i tried tht but their internet crashed when i changed the preferred ip address from 192.168.1.100 to 192.168.1.10 (i was trying to make a static i.p.)

so now im at my grandparents and im getting the same error, i think they have a router too but i cant change any ports as im not on as the master...

i also highly doubt is has to do with forwarding routers and more to do with my computer blocking it some way. i have tried turning firewall and avast off but it still gets the not authorized error...

btw im running windows xp.

Status
Not open for further replies.