• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need beta testers +rep

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
Alright, so overall, I like the idea, and so far, its pretty good :thumbs_up:
Some issues:
1. Spelling like cerel --> cereal
2. Grammar like Cure Thirstiness, its more like relieve thirst or quench thirst
3. The snow just doesn't suite the environment (i suppose thats a point of view :p)
4. I cant sleep on my bed (but i suppose it'll be 'sleepable' in the full version
5. Are the streetlights suppose to be clickable? o_O
6. The 'lake/pond' at the southwest corner could be better, but thats just my opinion ;)
7. Some things you should touch up like the Lumber and Upkeep, remove them if you're not using ( i presume you arent) and put instead map version, info or other resource like medicinal supplies. Also, you can integrate the Food resource with the Food stock in your game ;)

I like the gameplay, the way items, the images and icons used, good job ;)
The zombie movements and timings are also nicely done ;)
Keep working at it, and im sure it'll turn out fine ;)

Lemme noe if there's an update or you would like me to help out ;)

Level 4
I could use some help but i need to find the original map file (i got a new laptop and have to find the file on the other computer). But good input! I do agree on the spelling :) and yeah the grammar could be better. I am still trying to find attachment points that works for the bed. And the snow is a random weather system that was provided for me. And yes the street lights are units so that you can *share* vision until the power goes out. When the power goes out you lose vision of all the lights (which is why you have lamps :)). and yes i think i will use the lumber for something and the food thing is a good idea. I am adding medical supplies, a hardware store, library (for skills), a small mall type building with clothes, etc. I am also trying to get a first person camera to work, but i will let you know if there is an update, and anyone that wants to help, go check out the thread In Pure Darkness

Status
Not open for further replies.