• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[AI] Need an AI

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Hey so far all I'm making in my map is basic triggered AI which really doesn't make a difference in the game. I need an AI for my map Eternity Calls, a defence map with multiple types of units in one wave and each units have abilities designed for the dreamed AI i would like to have. For an example, in wave level 8, there are Naga Myrmidons, Siren Nightshade, and Giant Murloc. The Naga Myrmidons would target the melee defenders, and uses his skill which is like a typical stun, to a hero nearby. If the Myrmidon suceeds on his command he will then move inside the castle and clear out every units before he moves into the center of the castle. For the Siren, he would target the archers in the castle walls, with his ability Rain Fall. If the siren see's a caster insight, the siren will choose if it would silence the caster or not (i decided that this one would make the game too hard, so make the Siren choose). Lastly for the Murloc Giant, it would basically aim for the unit that has the weakest or the lowest hp. This Murloc is just for the killing fun :twisted: . Well to think about it it's slightly simple, but still it is only in my dreams. I tried making this with trigger but still can't work. So all I need is someone to help me make this dream happen :D

Status
Not open for further replies.