• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Team to mine next map!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Hello!
I want to make a new map, and i need a terrainer, sknners,models, cinematics(who make good ones), etc...
The map will be a RPG, and the mission, is a man make a travel to Kalmidor, and, in Kalmidor, he discover a group of Orcs making a plan to rob the Eye of Evil.A powerfull artifact of pure evil.The man don't know if he have to stop that or have your life, but he decide to stop that!But he don't know how, and he call friends and make a plan.He don't know, but this adventure will change his life.
This can be a Campaing, i think will be more better if is a campaing.Now, who wants to enter in the team?

P.S:We can make a site of this campaing, like JoelS do with Day of the Fish.

Level 6
Man!You are the best one!Can do all this in mine map.
Look, do a terrain like that: With all elements of Nature, places with volcanos, mountians of ice, things like that.You play in Bnet, if you play in Bnet, of course i will put your name in the map.
More informations, send me a PM, or post here!

Level 6
Use what tip you want, but go to the terrain options and change, the terrains, you know:To put a terrain of Village Fall to a Dalaran Ruins, like that.Make a world like Middle-Earth, will be cool.
About the "3.", i don't understand!You saying to i start the map with a description like that?
Can you trigger too?

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.