• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Sera's Disasters

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello
here is my project:

I think I already posted a message about my project, but, some days ago, Ive needed to restart my computer and I lost my project.

My project's name is Sera's Disaster. I will make many campaing, but now, i'm making the first one. As i said in my last post, I will make the campaing AND some maps that will be played like bnet.
I'm making the campaing first and I will need your help. Yes, your help. I will need many person to help me to make all the campaing and many bnet maps.
If you want to know more about this project, just reply here.
Here is a list of what I need :
1 to 3 modeller to make some models
1 person who could help me with some trigger
about 10 person (I dont need them for now, but you can PM me if you want to be one of them) who can test maps.
About 3 person for terrain
That's all
If you want to have more information, you can reply and i will answer you.

Here is a list of what kind of question i will not answer to:
What is the story of the campaing
Can I be a Beta tester (I said : PM me)
Can you show me the part of the campaing you have made
If you can make model, please PM me if you want to help me, dont reply here

Of course, If you can make model for me or help me for trigger or make map for bnet, PM me and i will reply. You will have to do what I will write in the reply. If you do what i wrote, then, i will answer to your question, including question wrote above.

That's all
if you are intrigued by my project, reply
See you ;)

Level 3
I think this post might be better suited for the recruitment forum. You also should tell what your map is about in order to attract more helpers. Still good luck.

Level 17
Here is a few tips for you and your project:
  • Try using BBCodes to enhance the quality of your description.
  • Explain more of what this map is. Is it a tower defense? Melee? etc.
  • Show the special and unique features that makes this "different" from others.
  • Explain how much variety there is in the game-play.
  • Add screenshots so people can see what kind of work you can produce.

Ah yes and also, if you are looking for members to join you in making this map - try posting in this section: Project Recruitment.

Status
Not open for further replies.