• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need a Challenge?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
I was playing my friend's (mtg22) map, Real Hero Defenence v10. Mtg was making a hero who is a giant ogre but its Ultimate isn't finished. I suggested an ultimate skill which is also my request.
Could someone make me a spell that fits these needs
*when ever the hero takes a step the hero has a percent chance to cast thunder clap
*create 1 dummycaster at hero position and order to cast thunder clap.

Thats really all we need. A skill that has a % chance to cast thunder clap under the hero. Could someone please create this spell for Mtg22 and I? If so Thank you! And you will get credit -o- course. (is that enough info?)

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Need a Challenge?
Wheres the challenge?

All I see is some lame request which you obviously can not be bothered to spend 5-10 mins to make.

Simply make a system of detecting the heroes movement then while it is moving every X seconds it does your dummy/cast actions.

Can not be more simple.
Especialy since I made a system that could detect when a unit moved X much distance in under 5 minutes. . .

Level 8
All I see is some lame request which you obviously can not be bothered to spend 5-10 mins to make.

I don't see how that was an appropriate or needed response lol. He may not know how to do it and believes it to be more complicated than it is.

I've never done movement triggers but also look at the run animation and when it finishes a step to time the intervals for the trigger, because that aspect should remain constant without having to worry about movement speed.

Status
Not open for further replies.