• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need 2 Orc Hero Models

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 1
If anyone can make me a Kilrogg Deadeye model and a Kargath Bladefist model it would be much appreciated. If you know of models that have already been made of these characters that would be good too. Plus, if someone could make both a regular and chaos skin that would be good too.

Level 25
Kargath and Killrog weren't chaos orcs

They were normal ones, old clan ones. They didn't remain on Draenor, they got off

Killrog was captured by the humans, and I think the last we saw of Kargath was him being drunk. But the Shattered Hand is still in the new Horde

Level 1
I know that Kilrogg and Kargath weren't chaos orcs but who cares. It's a request, my uses for these can be anything so it doesn't matter what happened to the heros or whether or not they were chaos. I would just like models of them if anyone is willing to take the time and help me out.

Status
Not open for further replies.