• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

[Miscellanous / Other] Natural Selection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Krakena Presents

aQIylSa.jpg

Natural Selection
Created by Krakena with the help of Persuasive and Soylent

Download:
Natural Selection v0.5b - Warcraft 3 Maps - Epic War.com

Map Info:

Natural Selection is a map inspired by the game "Natural Selection". You have 2 teams: The Force(Humans) and The Plague(Aliens). Player 1(red) plays as the human base which operates like a mix between melee and tower defense, he has to expand and build the "Siege Tank" in order to destroy the enemy base and win. Meanwhile his allies each play with a hero, similar to a AoS(MOBA), they defend the base from incoming enemy waves and heroes. Player 7(green) is the "Hive Mind", basically the alien base. He has to spawn units and upgrade them, swarming the enemies until they're defeated in order to achieve victory. His allies again play like a MOBA, helping him push and destroy the human players.

Features:

Somewhat original gameplay mix between Melee,Tower Defense and AoS(Hero Arena).
Sweet custom units, models, icons you name it we have it!
Awesome and unique experience like no other!

Some other stuff about the map:

Map is in early development, it is being play tested almost every day with constant updates.
The terrain is not final and will be reworked in a later versions.
The balance is non stop being tweaked and edited for top notch professional try hard experience.
I'm open for suggestion and ideas after you've tested the map.
Also if you find any bugs, typos or mismatching descriptions contact me please.

Screenshots and Videos:

Image 1

Image 2

Image 3

Image 4

lOKqTIB.png
JJmLElz.png
dC9ZgCn.png
XGwsq7g.png

Intro Cinematic

Change Log:

Join our discord server to check the patch notes! link: Warcraft 3 Discord Server

Author's notes:

I've made а discord server for Warcraft 3. I post my map changes there, also you can contact me and my friends about the map on the server! Join us for glorious times and memes (ಠ‿↼)

Discord: Warcraft 3 Discord Server

I'm also keeping track on the latest games that I've tested with my friends so I can properly balance out the map: Natural Selection Games Track
Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 5
interesting looking project, Ill give it a go when i got some more free time and leave some feedback, i dont think i've ever played something like this before though

Status
Not open for further replies.