• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto VS Sasuke

This bundle is marked as useful / simple. Simplicity is bliss, low effort and/or may contain minor bugs.
matija97 Presents

Naruto vs Sasuke
Created by matija97

Map Info

Main idea of the map is the epic rivalry between Naruto and Sasuke. Now, when both of them are at the peak of their power, both of them think the time has finally come. They are both convinced in their absolute domination, and both of them are ready to release all the anger, sadness and pain they have been trough onto each other. Pick either Naruto or Sasuke in this duel of epic proportions and begin the final showdown.

I think that this map is really unique. It features 3D combat with unique systems and abilities, and also attempts to recreate the feeling of a real ninja battle. Also, you won't need your mouse while playing this map, only your keyboard.

Features & Controls

1. Multiboard with information about everything you could possibly want to know during the battle (health, chakra, items, abilities...)
2. Several different attack combos
3. Eight normal abilities and two ultimates available for every character
4. Defense System
5. Movement System
6. Abilities System
7. Epic Terrain
8. Amazing Descriptions
9. Breath-taking special effects
10. Lag-free game
11. And much, much more. If you want to find out what it is, download it and play it with someone.

Controls

UP - run forward
DOWN - run backward
RIGHT - run to your right side, around your enemy
LEFT - run to your left side, around your enemy
Q - melee attack (if you press it rapidly, you will initiate an attack combo)
Q (while holding UP) - melee attack (with a different combo)
W - use item
S, D - cycle trough your items
E - defend
R - gather chakra
R (while holding any direction) - dash towards target direction
A - used only when an ultimate ability is cast (you should press it rapidly in order to deal more or take less damage)
Q (while gathering chakra) - first ability
W (while gathering chakra) - second ability
E (while gathering chakra) - third ability
R (while gathering chakra) - ultimate

Change Log

First Upload

Credits

Special Thanks:
eubz
Callahan
Tranquil
JetFangInferno
WILL THE ALLMIGHTY
sPy
judash137
EdwardSwolenToe
Marcos DAB
-Kobas-
PeeKay
4eNNightmare
and all users of Hive Workshop :D

If anyone is left out from the credits, I am really sorry. Contact me and I will add you to them.

Author's notes

This map can not be played in single player.

New players, be sure to read the CONTROLS first.

If you don't know who you could play this map with, you are free to contact me any time you want.

Trust me, this map is worth playing.

Map Description Template Created by -Kobas-
Find more here: Map Description - Templates

Keywords:
naruto, sasuke, vs, versus, against, uzumaki, uchiha, clan, battle, fight, epic, duel, war, showdown, sage, mode, taka, team, jutsu, technique, konoha
Contents

Naruto VS Sasuke (Map)

Reviews
19:47, 7th Mar 2012 Vengeancekael: