• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

naruto map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 34
It's called the super hidden, secret Search button, try to find it.

Or try to find the super hidden, secret anime model thread in this very open Request section, it's believed to be super hidden stickied in secretly.

Level 5
anime requests arent very popular xD

i dont think there are normal tobi models out o_O
(i have only one with a big head)

and if you want something it would be better if you show that your map is good o_O
perhaps screenshots, a video or a beta version >_<
such models are only hard to get without showing your skills ;)

Level 34
anime requests arent very popular xD

i dont think there are normal tobi models out o_O
(i have only one with a big head)

and if you want something it would be better if you show that your map is good o_O
perhaps screenshots, a video or a beta version >_<
such models are only hard to get without showing your skills ;)

We already gave them a Naruto spellpack and thought they should shut up by now. Guess not, god you all are a bunch of LEECHES!

Level 13
It's basically DBZ with ninjas.

Don't believe me? Allow me to make a few comparisons. I have seen a few episodes, but the obvious DBZness killed a lot of brain cells.

Naruto - looks like Goku, compare the two.
Sasuke - looks like Vegeta, once again, compare.

Too many episodes. Most are filler.
When seeing the Naruto vs. Sasuke fight series. Here's how it went.

Naruto Transforms, BAM BAM BAM
Sasuke Transforms into something better, BAM BAM BAM this went on for a while before Naruto transformed into something better and started the whole process again. Just like DBZ.

Everyone's signature attack is some sort of super punch or kick or some ball of energy, like DBZ.

They shout their attacks before they do them, like DBZ. (This has always gotten to me, could you see a ninja shouting "KUNAI!!!" before throwing it at his assassination target?)

Each one trains to get better than the other, with every rival surpassing each other again and again. (This is why I like Hellsing. Alucard, the protagonist, basically godmodes his way through the anime, ova, and manga instead of getting stronger along the way.)

Naruto is just another case of the DBZ fever. And don't call me a hater without good backup. I have seen several episodes of Naruto due to my friend forcing me to do so.

Level 5
why are you guys dont like naruto whats your problem with this anime i dont understand you

i think the main problem is not the anime itself o.o
the problem is:
there are about 15 naruto maps out which are played on battle.net o.o
the most played and "best" maps are:
naruto 3rd shinobi wars, naruto wars, naruto hokage ninja, naruto AOS
and some other asian maps nobody understands
>_>

but compere only one of this maps with dota or an other really good map o_o

naruto maps are only played cuz of the naruto models not the map itself <_<
and the most of this models have a bad quality >_>

on hive are 1247853 threads with:
"i create a naruto map give me naruto models!"

so:
there are many naruto fans only playing such low quality maps and also making maps with an even lower quality = the end of wc3O_O

i really like naruto (also if it is a typical japanese serie =D) but i can understand why the majority of people here hate naruto ;)

Level 5
yes no ofense o.o
you are right o.o
and i also hate this flaming against everyone who makes a naruto map and needs models >_>

but also try to understand that the majority here dislikes naruto ^^"

to say something more on topic again:
if you need such a rare model you should show pics of your map or a video >_<
but i dont think youll get a good tobi cuz the only one you could get is the bigheaded in this model pack :fp: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/showthread.php?t=63230

Status
Not open for further replies.