• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Spell Breaker

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
A elite highborne strikeforce with glaive hurling naga, blood elves, night elves, and satyr. maybe even forsaken too would be and awesome addition to the hive and for custom campaigns, like the one I'm working on. any help with this would be greatly appreciated

Level 2
I'm trying to make a camp. Where there is an elite higborne faction and the melees are spellbreakers (NE,BE,NAG,satyr) and the archers double as huntresses, followed by multy race warlock/mage/priests. I tried to model the naga spellbreaker myself but I just can't cut it. There's more to it involving a soul trap enchantment kael illidan and vashj and their warriors did using eye of sergaras fragments but I don't want to take uup a lot of post space

All time spent is greatly appreciated, AKannon

Level 2
Uniform dress, eagle shoulder pads, robe, gold gloves, glaive and shield; with the spinning glaive animation. like a multi race strike force fighting the scourge anywhere it roams.

Status
Not open for further replies.