• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naga Hero Request

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I'm new to this so I apologise in advance if I'm meant to pay for requests but I am working on this project with a few friends and I need an Agility Based Naga Hero is a trollish God of Storms and is wielding either a trident or a type of harpoon please if possible
If you do carry out my request I will add you as one of the Co-Creators of the Campaign and I will be eternally grateful for it. So can someone please help me out if they can.

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
Don't forget to check the model resource sections of the Hive & Wc3C; you might find just what you're looking for, already there (Jigrael/Tarrasque is an excellent modeler who's done quite a number of good Naga models, including Hero - Agility ones)

Level 2
Here is the best I could do

Attachments

• Document_2.jpg
    Document_2.jpg
    422.6 KB · Views: 88
Level 14
work in progress

Edit : 2nd wip close to the end

Edit 2 : finished (please try it ingame and tell me if it works right) also sorry for the dissipate animation it's the first animation I've ever made

Attachments

• wip.PNG
    wip.PNG
    152.2 KB · Views: 75
  • wip2.PNG
    wip2.PNG
    125.6 KB · Views: 70
  • final.PNG
    final.PNG
    254.4 KB · Views: 99
  • HeroNagaGodofStorms.mdx
    169.4 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
Level 2
Wow . . . It looks better than I imagined
Thanks again for your help
I will try it out As soon as possible with Christmas right around the corner and all

Level 14
Wow . . . It looks better than I imagined
Thanks again for your help
I will try it out As soon as possible with Christmas right around the corner and all

you're welcome and I'm happy you like it :D !! tell me if you want anything changed

Goddammit, why i can't give rep from muy phone, why??!!!!! X'D great job man!!

thank you ^^ , and don't bother giving me rep dude it's ok ;)

Kyrbi0

Arena Moderator
Level 45
What the heck that's all it takes??

@grunt, mad props for filling out an initially-anemic Request!

@Kreald, for future reference, the best kind of Requests are very clear & detailed about what they want, with as many reference pictures as possible.
Of note, you yourself don't have to draw the reference artwork; in fact if you wish your skills at all (like I do), stick with Google images; over the years enough art (Warcraft specifically & fantasy generally) has been drawn for nearly every need (especially Naga/Sahuagin/snake-men).

@stein123 I've found that on mobile you have to enable "rotate screen" & then turn your phone sideways; the Rep button appears in the wider format. : )

Level 2
@Kreald, for future reference, the best kind of Requests are very clear & detailed about what they want, with as many reference pictures as possible.
Of note, you yourself don't have to draw the reference artwork; in fact if you wish your skills at all (like I do), stick with Google images; over the years enough art (Warcraft specifically & fantasy generally) has been drawn for nearly every need (especially Naga/Sahuagin/snake-men).
Ok I'll be sure to remember that thank you very much for the advice.

Level 2
I might have found a slight problem with his attack and spell animation. His sword flys out of his hands during both of them.
And thank you again for the spectacular work

Status
Not open for further replies.